Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Bad Weekend

You know, we've gone through weekends where both kids were sick and we weren't feeling too good ourselves and I thought those were bad. But now I have a new winner.

Both adults feeling flat-out, horribly sick. Kids, absolutely fine.

When our kids are sick, usually they're quiet, happy to cuddle and watch TV. When they're well, they don't understand why Mommy and Daddy only want to lie down and groan. They want to play which is so sweet and heartbreaking when you're exhausted and in pain.

Ah well, now we're on the road to recovery and so far (knock on wood) the kids are still healthy. Thankfully the grandparents were willing to help and I'm very grateful to my mom for taking on both children on Monday so that I could get a chance to sleep and recuperate.

No comments: