Friday, February 6, 2009

Discoveries and Cuteness

We've made an interesting discovery. Nathan sleepwalks.

We were pretty sure he talked in his sleep but the other night, I went in and not only was he babbling up a storm, he was standing up in his crib, sound asleep. His eyelids were drooping and his eyes were flipping around, a sign I remember well from my sister's sleepwalking incidents.

This will make things interesting when he outgrows the crib in a few more weeks.

But the more interesting news is what he did yesterday while we were out on a playdate. We were getting close to the time to go when Nathan brought me his coat and asked: "Go?" Then he dumped the coat in my lap, walked over to our hostess and babbled: "Ge-a-babba-dar-na. Bye-bye." Then he waved at her and leaned in to give her a hug and a kiss.

I'm so proud of my little boy.

No comments: